- After that mega Patton post, it would be remiss of us to omit to mention Roddy’s Imperial Teen. Unfortunately, we’re too late to mention their two most recent shows in Portland and Denver. But Roddy and co have three more dates lined up:
1120 Jackson Street
Cincinnati OH (Midpoint Music Festival)
Treasure Island Music Festival
San Francisco, CA
No footage from either gig has surfaced yet but here’s one short Denver fan verdict.
And the band:
- Here are some stunning and revealing interviews with Billy and Puffy from – I think – Dutch radio show Toazted from 1997:
And two more from 1995:
Think these might be the other way around. Interesting point at the start on working on new material and some revealing insights throughout.
- Meanwhile, reaction is still coming in on Faith No More‘s recent European jaunt. The Final Word have a note-perfect review of both London shows: “More than the band, tonight, I think the crowd are really rather keen. And that’s part of the rub : the audience often make the show. Tonight, if the audience are a vampire, the band are the transfusion. From the opening moments, to the final seconds of their cover of Jay-z & Kayne West’s “Niggaz In Paris”, Hammersmith is some kind of rampant, slightly overweight, slightly middle-aged, 5,000 strong orgy of jumping. “
- And London indie zine Drowned in Sound have a fetching gallery from the Brixton show:
- And here’s Bill with un peu de francais pur les gars et les filles at the Faith No More French Community