- Faith No More’s Hollywood tee is available in the US store and there are some holiday specials.
- And here’s the rest of the world store. Deadline for Christmas orders has now passed except in the UK (19 December).
- As many of you may know, We Care a Lot is used as the theme tune of the Discovery Channel show Dirty Jobs. In an interview with the San Francisco Chronicle, presenter Mike Rowe speaks about the choice of theme tune:
“Have you ever run into a member of Faith No More?
- You know, I know they’re from here. It’s so funny you say that. I heard “We Care a Lot,” which randomly came on in the gym the other day. I said “I’m going to send them an e-mail just to say thanks, because I picked that song.”
The network didn’t want to do it because nobody in Silver Springs had ever heard of it. And I said “This is the right tune for the show.” They had three other songs in front of it, but (the rights weren’t secured) and this one came through. I’d love to meet them. Give them my regards.”
- A Small Victory cover, any idea who it is by?
- Mondo Cane’s Che Notte featured in an ad (pub for the Frenchies) for Krys opticians. (via Patton Archivo)
The recently opened Faith No More international merchandise store has got some new items available. As well as offering King for a Day…dog t-shirts, the site has some very fetching hoodies, including a Happy Birthday Fucker one, baseball caps and wristbands.
The store will also be having a huge sale on ’09 tour merchandise in October. Also that month the store will unveil a new Angel Dust t-shirt.