Here’s our latest round-up less than 36 hours away from the Brixton show. Make sure to follow us on Twitter. I think I’ll attempt a Twitter/Coveritlive/WordPress mash-up (mosh-up?) to bring you some live info from tomorrow night’s show. Stay tuned and you won’t be the Last to Know.
- Updated stage times from Brixton Academy: New FNM stage times – Doors 7pm, Support 7:30pm, Faith No More 8:30pm onwards, Curfew 11pm. The times have apparently been changed due to the Tube strike, to allow fans sufficient time to get back home after the gig. At the time of writing the strike is still on but last-minute talks are in progress.
- The Brixton date is down as one of the London Evening Standard‘s gigs of the week. “Funk-metal band, partly responsible for the rap-rock boom, reunited after 10 years to perform influential favourites including Midlife Crisis, Epic and We Care a Lot.”
- Metal Hammer report that the Download festival site is flooded.
- Download have confirmed that Faith No More will play from 21.00 until 22.45 on the main stage. All times here. The webcast page is also up on the site.
- WIN Download tickets with Kerrang magazine by answering a very easy Faith No More question.
- Online ticket sales for the Greenfield Festival in Interlaken, Switzerland, where Faith No More play on Saturday, have now stopped. Tickets are still available at their offices at most post offices and train stations in Switzerland. There are still only three-day passes available prices at 198 Swiss francs. In previous years, day tickets did become available but there is no reason yet to suggest that this will be the case this time around.
- Details are now available in English about the new location for Rock in Indro in Milan, where Faith No More play on Sunday. Still no word on why the venue was moved to the indoor location but, in good news, they do mention that there will be a signing area featuring main stage bands.