Still no video or reviews coming in from Leeds – was anyone there? – but here’s a round-up of some other FNM news.
- Positive review of Faith No More at Rock en Seine from France 24.
- Photo galleries here and here.
- The Sun gave FNM the only 10/10 review in their Reading round-up. (No link as I’ve some issues with The Sun but you can find it prettily easy if you want to).
- Meanwhile from the Guardian another glowing Reading review. Sample quote: “Yet despite the younger contingent fleeing for Kings of Leon on the main stage, Mike Patton’s band delivered a brutal set that began with a melodica workout (Midnight Cowboy) before flitting between heavy assaults like Be Aggressive and more experimental leanings.”
- FNM play their final European date tomorrow night in Tel-Aviv Israel. Here is a Jerusalem Post article on the revival of live music in the country which mentions Faith No More.
- Via clauspupp on Twitter, Mike Patton will not be featuring on the long-awaited Os Mutantes album after all. Story here. And here is some belated video of when Mike P met the band last year.